Qualifications & Insurances
All our therapists and trainers are fully qualified in their respective field of expertise and carry the applicable insurances required to treat and train you expertly and safely.
All information collected from you during treatments or training is treated with the utmost respect and security. The information will not be sold to anyone or given to anyone who is not involved in your treatment or training programme.
All information is held securely and not available to anyone outside of BodyActif, it's therapists and trainers. Anything you tell us is held in the strictest confidence.
Distribution of Data
Any information that is gathered from visitors or customers to this site is not sold, made available to, or otherwise distributed to third parties for any purpose.
Information that is automatically logged
When you enter our site, we use your Internet protocol (“IP”) address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our web site and to help identify you. We also have the ability to know what type of operating system and browser software you use and to identify the geographical location of your browser. Your IP address is also used by us to gather broad demographic information and other purposes, such as monitoring visitor frequency.
Registration, forms, surveys and contests
Our forms, surveys and contests ask you to provide us with your contact details, such as name, postal and e-mail addresses. The information you provide will enable us to provide information about our company to you and to contact you. We will only provide this information where you indicate that you wish to receive further information from us on a regular basis. We also collect demographic and profile data on our web site. We use this data, together with the cookies, to tailor your experience when visiting our web site. We intend to show you content that we think may be of interest to you and in accordance with your preferences.
Third party links
Our web site contains links to other Internet sites. We do not review all of the sites that are linked to our web site for their content. If you use a link that connects to another site, you do so at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for the way in which other web sites deal with issues of privacy.
You may change and modify the information you have previously provided to us, as follows: Complete the Contact Form. Send a letter to BodyActif, 40 Mead Way, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23 2DP, UK
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, how we run the web site or your dealing with our web site, please Contact Us.
- All clients must complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PARQ) and a Health & Lifestyle Questionnaire before commencing any exercise programme or treatment.
- The client must provide all medical history to BodyActif and keep BodyActif informed of any changes that occur during the duration of their treatment or exercise programme.
- BodyActif does not require GP referrals, but in special circumstances may require a letter of medical consent from your GP. Please note your GP may charge you for this.
General Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation Policy
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
- Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the appointment fee.
- If the client is late for a session, the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the therapist or trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session where possible or to a subsequent session.
- Payment for sessions must be made at the end of each treatment.
- Regularly booked on going treatment, can in some circumstances be invoices weekly/monthly.
Agreement Termination Policy
- BodyActif reserves the right to terminate any treatment plan or exercise programme for any breaches or non-compliance of the terms and conditions.
- BodyActif reserves the right to terminate any or treatment plan or exercise programme for any inappropriate, threatening, abusive or offensive language or actions, and may result in legal action.
All we ask is you respect us and we will respect you.